Friday, October 26, 2007

Salamanders and Updates

Well, things have been busy lately and it has kept me from posting. This will be just a brief update and I hope to get some good trip reports up soon.

We finally got some good rainfall and I got one great weekend out on the local rivers. I didn't grab any photos, but it was a spectacular weekend. I thought I would post a few of my latest shots and let everyone know that I have created a Flickr account that will display most of my favorite pictures. It also has the advantage of being easily kept up to date. So, I hope you like the pictures and maybe I'll catch you out on the river. The boating season is under way.

Here's the link to the "Best Of" slideshow: Ryan Morgan's Best Shots
(I have also included a link on the blog for future use)




No comments: